Home Health Aide: Guidelines for Care: Instructor Manual
New 3rd Edition – Available Now!
Email email@example.com if you’d like to be notified when the new edition is in stock!
Comprehensive guide with over 40 Lesson Plans, Competency Assessment Checklist, Skills Demonstrations and Checklists, and Test Bank of questions with answer key. Over 4 lbs. of valuable information. Everything you need to teach and update home health and hospice aides!
New in the 2020 3rd Edition:
- • Revised to reflect the Conditions of Participation (CoPs) related to aides.
- • Over 600 test questions throughout the Manual for measuring success in learning.
- • 11 administrative foundational Lesson Plans and 34 Special Patient Populations.
- • Presentation Considerations to more fully engage the aide students and organizational managers.
- • Unit reviews and answers are detailed, thorough and allow for critical thinking.
- • Use as your aide curriculum or to choose 12 annual in-services.
- • Customize your education and engagement strategies with this well-thought-out information.