Home Health Aide: Guidelines for Care: Instructor Manual – New 2020 Edition!
New 3rd Edition – Available Now!
Comprehensive guide with over 40 Lesson Plans, Competency Assessment Checklist, Skills Demonstrations and Checklists, and Test Bank of questions with answer key. Over 4 lbs. of valuable information. Everything you need to teach and update home health and hospice aides!
New in the 2020 3rd Edition:
- • Revised to reflect the Conditions of Participation (CoPs) related to aides.
- • Over 600 test questions throughout the Manual for measuring success in learning.
- • 11 administrative foundational Lesson Plans and 34 Special Patient Populations.
- • Presentation Considerations to more fully engage the aide students and organizational managers.
- • Unit reviews and answers are detailed, thorough and allow for critical thinking.
- • Use as your aide curriculum or to choose 12 annual in-services.
- • Customize your education and engagement strategies with this well-thought-out information.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.