A Guide for Caregiving: What’s Next?
Written by home healthcare veteran and best-selling author Tina Marrelli, this comprehensive guide assists caregivers in effectively caring for loved ones and friends. With topics including Alzheimer’s disease and dementia, medication management, and end-of-life, palliative, and hospice care, this guide seeks to make healthcare understandable for caregivers who must become advocates for their friends or loved ones.
Comprehensive Guide to Caregiving at Home
- Ideal for any caregiver providing care or assistance to a loved one or friend
- Focuses on administrative requirements of caregivers and information about specific health problems
- Topics include patient advocacy, record keeping, and infection control and prevention
- Covers various chronic conditions and end-of-life care
- Written in a conversational, easy-to-understand manner for “lay” caregivers
- 381 Pages
Need more than one? Buy a case of 24.
Awards & Recognitions
- American Journal of Nursing: 2017 Book of the Year – Consumer Health
- Caring.com: The Best Caregiving Books of 2017